• Front seat backs in which the suspension mats are integrated have been adopted to reduce the load on the occupants.
• A seat warmer system has been adopted on the front seat backs and front seat cushion. (With seat warmer system) (See SEAT WARMER SYSTEM [(US)]
• To reduce impact force applied to the head of the occupant in a vehicle collision, the rigidity of the pole guides has been improved and the head restraints have been set so that they tilt forward.
• To control the backward lean of the front seat back when the occupant’s body is pushed backward in a vehicle collision, the rigidity has been improved by placing the front seat lift mechanism on both sides of the front seat adjuster unit.
• Suspension mats have reduced the load on the occupant by supporting the occupant’s back over a wide area and distributing the pressure.