• The 2-6 brake locks the rear internal gear and reduction internal gear while in 2GR and 6GR.
• The 2-6 brake consists of the following parts shown in the figure.
• The driven plate of the 2-6 brake does not rotate because it is connected to the end cover component.
• The drive plate of the 2-6 brake is engaged with the 2-6 brake hub and rear internal gear, and the 2-6 brake hub is splined to the reduction internal gear. Therefore, the rear internal gear and reduction internal gear are locked by the 2-6 brake.
• For the 2-6 brake piston, a compact and highly reliable bonded seal piston has been adopted in which the piston and seal are molded together.
• When hydraulic pressure is applied to the 2-6 brake piston, the drive plate and driven plate are pressure bonded to lock the rear internal gear and reduction internal gear.