• Detects the intake air pressure introduced into the cylinder as basic information for mainly determining the fuel injection amount.
• Detects the intake air pressure introduced into the cylinder and sends it to the PCM as an intake air pressure signal.
• Installed on the intake manifold.
• A sealant diaphragm has been adopted as the detecting element for detecting the intake air pressure.
• IAT sensor No.2 is integrated.
• Sends the signal, which fluctuates according to the intake air pressure, to the PCM.
MAP sensor characteristic