• The engine coolant control valve adjusts the engine coolant control valve opening angle and supplies engine coolant to the appropriate engine coolant passage according to the changes in the engine coolant temperature.
• Further engine warming has been promoted by blocking each water passage while the engine is cool.
• The engine coolant control valve is located on the left side of the engine.
• The engine coolant control valve feeds engine coolant via 3 engine coolant passages.
• The thermostat is integrated with the coolant control valve. When the engine coolant temperature exceeds the specification, engine coolant is forced to flow into the radiator.
• Engine coolant flows constantly in coolant passage (1).
• At coolant passages (2) and (3), engine coolant flows when the rotor rotates and the rotor opening is aligned to each engine coolant passage outlet.