Water pump drive belt
• The water pump drive belt transmits the crankshaft pulley rotation force to the water pump pulley.
Generator drive belt
• The generator drive belt transmits the crankshaft pulley rotation force to the generator pulley and A/C compressor pulley.
• The drive belt is installed to the front of the engine.
• A V-ribbed belt has been adopted for the drive belt.
• Drive belt vibration is suppressed by shortening the distance between each pulley.
• The water pump drive belt is a stretch type.
• The generator drive belt has adopted a hydraulic pressure-type drive belt auto tensioner which absorbs the tension fluctuation by the hydraulic damper operation. As a result, the set tension of the drive belt lowers for improved low sliding resistance.