Arrangement of Workshop
• Arrangement of the workshop is important for safe and efficient work.
• Protective head covering and safety shoes should always be worn. Depending upon the nature of the work, gloves, safety glasses, ear protectors, face shield, etc., should also be used.
• Use seat covers and floor covers.
• Use heat‐resistant protective covers to protect glass areas and seats from heat or sparks during welding.
• Protect items such as moldings, garnishes, and ornaments with tape when welding.
Remove Dangerous Articles
• Remove the fuel tank before using an open flame in that area. Plug connection piping to prevent fuel leakage.
Use of Pulling Equipment
• When using pulling equipment, keep away from the pulling area and use safety wires to prevent accidents.
Prevent Short Circuits
• Switch the ignition to off.
• Disconnect the battery cables.
• Securely connect the welding machine ground near the welding area.