• The rear mount camera has the purpose of assuring visibility at the rear of the vehicle which cannot be directly verified from the driver’s seat.
• The rear mount camera shoots the conditions at the rear of the vehicle in color, and after converting the video signal, it outputs the signal to the connectivity master unit (CMU).
• The rear mount camera is installed to the trunk lid garnish.
• A super-wide angle lens which can shoot images in a wide parameter is assembled to the compact ( 1/3.6 in), color CMOS camera which has a high precision CMOS *1 imaging element.
*1 :Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
• For the rear mount camera operation, refer to the [PARKING ASSIST SYSTEM]. (See PARKING ASSIST SYSTEM