• The headlight leveling actuator drives the motor based on the target optical axis voltage, which is input from the auto leveling control module/AFS control module, to change the headlight LO optical axis.
• The headlight leveling actuator is integrated with the front combination light.
• The headlight leveling actuator consists of a motor which expands/contracts the shaft, a shaft, and a microcomputer which calculates the shaft expansion/contraction amount.
1. The headlight leveling actuator calculates the motor drive amount based on the target optical axis signal (1) from the auto leveling control module/AFS control module and drives (2) the motor until the optical axis reaches the target optical axis.
2. When the motor is driven, the shaft moves (3) back and forth and the bracket moves to change (4) the optical axis.
• Not applicable